Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

Economic Hell In America

The Perspective: Short Today

And it continues. I really had hoped that Congress would prove me wrong. But it seems that they still...can't fucking work together. Come on people. THIS IS IMPORTANT SHIT!! The DOW is down over 600 points today!!

This isn't some fucking unimportant motion. This is the possible future of the American Economy. Being a person with multiple stock options, and multiple interests and investments in the stock market, I'm hurting from this.

I sold some stock today. I needed the money. Times are tough. And unless this bill gets passed, times won't get any better. Lets all again...just pray Congress pulls their head out of their asses and WORKS TOGETHER to get this damn bill passed.

Folks...we're in for one hell of a show.

No comments: