Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Message From Barack Obama: Play Ball After I Talk


The Perspective: So who is watching the World Series tonight? Its game five and its in the sixth inning tied 2-2. If the Phillies win its over...and we've waited 2 days to watch the finish.

So your pumped right? Can't wait till the final out and see if the Rays storybook season continues. I know I am...but the wait isn't over. Why?

Good Ol' Barack Obama is giving a speech...at 8pm EST. Just before the game. Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Sure, he might be the next President of the United States but this is BASEBALL and the WORLD SERIES at that. The American Pastime.

You don't fuck with baseball. And he's fucking with it, and in a big way. I mean sure it cost him 1 million! a piece for the 30 minute time slot on FOX, CBS, and NBC and millions more for the 3 cable networks.

But in the middle of the WORLD SERIES!?! Fuck that. I don't know about you guys, but I'm just sick and tired of this shit. Let the election happen and let me watch my baseball. If you've got something to tell me...wait till after the game you damn politician.(and they goes for all of ya, don't fuck with sports)

And one more thing...ever hear someone say, "Well they bought the election." Well its happening... this is just another example.

No comments: