Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Welcome To The Perspective!

I would just like to start off by saying, thanks for coming to The Perspective. What you get here is an unbiased look at the world and everything that involves it. If your a person who can't stand public media, who filters what we see and read and just want news the way it should be then you chose the right place. I'll tell you how it is and I won't hold a damn thing back in doing so. So again welcome, and I hope you enjoy The Perspective and will come back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awsome, this is such a cool idea. I wanted so bad a couple years ago to outreach to people about my experiences and give advice. I actually gave readings over the phone for a few months, it was the most rewarding thing I've ever done.